- This event has passed.
Winter in the Vineyard Kitchen
January 11, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
After the hustle and bustle of the harvest and the holidays, it’s time to slow down and relax in our kitchen with friends! Join one of our chef instructors in our kitchen as they demonstrate how to make a wonderful seasonal meal featuring delicious New York State Wines! Your meal will be served with some perfectly paired New York State Wines.
- Sweet Potato Hummus with Feta, Dill and Hazelnuts with flatbreads paired with Apple Rosemary Mimosa
- Mixed Baby Greens with Maple Vinaigrette, Dried Cranberries, Toasted Pecans and Chèvre Coq au Riesling with Garlic Mashed Potatoes paired with New York State Dry Riesling
- Mascarpone Stuffed Pears with Sweet Riesling Sauce
Date and Time:
Saturday, January 11th, 2020 | 6:00PM – 8:30PM
New York Kitchen
Second Hands On Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Chef Mary Beth Brinkerhoff
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).