Wine & Cheeses: The Perfect Pairing with Trystan Sandvoss of First Light Farm & Creamery
June 2, 2019 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn the principles of pairing wine and cheese from an expert local cheese maker!
Are you stumped when choosing the perfect cheese to pair with a dry Riesling on a warm summer afternoon? How about the perfect deep smoky red wine to pair with nacho cheese dip? From a fancy cocktail party to game day, you will learn principles to take the mystery out of finding the perfect pairings of wine and cheese.
Date and Time:
Sunday, June 2nd, 2019 | 11AM-12PM
New York Kitchen
Educational Theatre (First Floor)
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Trystan Sandvoss, Cheesemaker & Owner from First Light Farm & Creamery
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the class start time
- To ensure the safety & enjoyment of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Beverage Instructor as they cover important skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- *New York Kitchen Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).