Wine, Beer, & Spirits
- This event has passed.
November 21, 2020 | 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Having a solid foundation is key to enhancing your enjoyment of wine. Join us for this very popular and entertaining class that will provide you with all the “need to know” information about wine: profiles of major grape varieties and wine styles, how to store and serve wine, detecting common faults, reading labels, ordering in a restaurant, whether or not to age it, and more.
Bring all of your wine questions…you’re among friends! This class is appropriate for beginner and intermediate wine enthusiasts. Includes a tasting of 4 wines and a small cheese plate.
***DISCLAIMER: New Wine Spectator Theater Class Operating Procedures***
New York Kitchen is taking measures to ensure the safety of all guests and staff in our classes as well as throughout our building. We have implemented new operating procedures in our classes to follow the mandated guidelines from the CDC. These include: at least 6-feet of distance between guests, hand sanitizers and disinfectants readily available throughout the classroom and building, and gloves and facial coverings for all guests.
Specific to our Wine Spectator Classes, NYK will: Disinfect all surfaces daily AND between classes, Instructors and servers will wear masks and follow proper glove procedures while setting up class materials, Tasting glasses will be washed and stored in accordance with sanitary policies, and Servers will wear masks and gloves while serving food and beverages.
New York Kitchen looks forward to welcoming you all back and wish you and your families good health.
Date and Time:
Sunday, November 21st, 2020 | 1:00PM – 2:30PM
New York Kitchen
Wine Spectator Theater
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. This is because New York Kitchen purchases materials and plans for classes based on the number of participants registered. However, if you’d like to offer your seat in that class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to let them take your seat. Patrons should use the original purchaser’s name upon arrival at check-in.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- New York Kitchen reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).