- This event has passed.
Whole Food, Plant-Based Cooking
February 23, 2019 | 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Eating a whole-food, plant-based diet has been shown to be a powerful way to take control of your health. Learn tips from our Chef Instructor for meal planning and shopping as well as how to manage challenging situations. Together we will create a wonderful Whole Food Plant Based feast, based on some familiar family favorites, that everyone will love! We will work together to practice skills to make you more comfortable and confident in the kitchen.
- Glazed Lentil Walnut Apple Loaf
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Spicy Chickpea and Faro Sloppy Joes
- Sweet Potato Roti
- Zucchini Meatballs with Whole Grain Pasta and Marinara Sauce
- Portobello Mushrooms ala Cacciatore with Spaghetti Squash
To Be Announced
* Patrons must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol.Ticket Price: $65.00