- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL CLASS – Whole Food Plant Based
November 11, 2020 | 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Eating a whole-food, plant-based diet has been shown to be a powerful way to take control of your health. Cook along with our Chef Instructor to prepare a delicious meal. Together we will create a wonderful Whole Food Plant Based feast, based on some familiar family favorites, that everyone will love!
Moroccan Stew &
Whole Grain Flatbreads
Date and Time:
Wednesday, November 11th, 2020 | 5:30PM – 7:30PM
New York Kitchen
Zoom from Wine Spectator Theater
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Mary Beth Brinkerhoff
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. This is because New York Kitchen purchases materials and plans for classes based on the number of participants registered. However, if you’d like to offer your seat in that class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to let them take your seat. Patrons should use the original purchaser’s name upon arrival at check-in.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- New York Kitchen reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).