VIRTUAL CLASS Mastering Eggplant Part 1
February 27, 2021 | 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The gloriously purple eggplant is so misunderstood! We call eggplant a vegetable, but it’s actually a berry!
Many people have experienced badly-cooked eggplant at least once and that’s often why they don’t want to give it a second chance. Give it another try from the comfort of your own kitchen. Cook along with our Chef Instructor and learn to master this versatile vegetable roasted and grilled.
- Veggie Stackers with Roasted Eggplant, Portobello Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers & Goat Cheese
- Grilled Eggplant Involtini with Smoked Gouda and Sage
What to expect from our virtual cooking classes:
LEARN FROM THE BEST: Our experienced Chef Instructors will walk you through the cooking process, step by step, and provide helpful hints along the way.
AS INTERACTIVE AS YOU LIKE: Our 90 minute online cooking classes take place live via Zoom, where participants are welcome to ask questions in real time as they cook along with our Chef Instructors.
ONLY $29 PER CLASS: Whether you join us for some solo self-care, or invite the family to help, the price is the same regardless of how many cooks are in the kitchen.
BEFORE WE START: A shopping and equipment list will be emailed to participants a few days prior to class, allowing everyone to plan and prep accordingly. If you have not received this information 48 hours prior to class, please call our front desk team at (585)394-7070 or email us at email@example.com.
Date and Time:
Saturday, February 27, 2021 | 6:00PM – 7:30PM
Online via Zoom
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. If you’d like to offer your spot in class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to change contact information using their name and email address to send virtual class details to.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- New York Kitchen reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).