- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day Pairing Dinner featuring Dr. Konstantin Frank Winery
February 14, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Come celebrate Valentine’s Day with us at NY Kitchen on Febrary 14, 2020 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
Each chef-prepared, locally-sourced course will be paired with a perfectly selected Dr. Konstantin Frank Wine.
Crispy Pork Belly with a Bourbon Glaze
Served with Apple & Fennel Slaw and Golden Raisins
Paired with Dr. Konstantin Frank Brut Champagne
Jumbo Lump Crab Cake Oscar Style with Asparagus and Béarnaise Sauce
Served with a Roasted Red Pepper Puree
Paired with Dr. Konstantin Frank Gruner Veltliner
Pork Osso Bucco Topped with Grilled King Oyster Mushrooms
Served Over Mascarpone Polenta
Paired with Dr. Konstantin Frank Pinot Noir
Dense & Creamy New York Style Red Velvet Cheesecake with a White Chocolate Raspberry Sauce & Dark Chocolate Tuile
Paired with Dr. Konstantin Frank Semi-Dry Riesling
Featuring the Following Farms:
Bostrom Farms, Stanley, NY
Fowler Farms, Wolcott, NY
Luke’s Mushrooms, Scottsville, NY
Pittsford Farms Dairy, Pittsford, NY
About Dr. Konstantin Frank:
Dr. Konstantin Frank ignited the “Vinifera Revolution” a movement that forever changed the course of wine growing in the Finger Lakes and the United States. Dr. Frank’s vision, knowledge and determination are credited with elevating the New York wine industry from a state of happy mediocrity to a level that today commands world attention.
In 1962, merely a decade after arriving in America, Dr. Frank founded Vinifera Wine Cellars. The winery quickly earned a reputation for spectacular Rieslings and its original planting of vines formed the backbone of New York’s world-class wines and champagnes.
Never content to rest on his laurels, Dr. Frank’s son, Willy Frank continued the tradition of excellence and determination. Willy amazed the industry in the late 1980’s by releasing an exquisite sparkling wine made at his very own Chateau Frank. Chateau Frank adheres to the “methode champenoise” using the three classic French Champagne grape varieties successfully creating another first for the Finger Lakes Region of New York – world class sparkling wines.
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your Reservation up to February 4th and receive a full refund. In the event of illness or other extenuating circumstances occurring after February 4th, NYK will issue a gift card in the amount of the cancelled reservation.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund a guest who does not show for their reservation.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any time slot that fails to attract sufficient registration or due to inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email to issue a full refund in those cases.