- This event has passed.
May 10, 2021 | 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
TIPS (Training for Intervention Procedures) is the global leader in education and training for the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol. Proven effective by third-party studies, TIPS is a skills-based training program designed to prevent intoxication, underage drinking, and drunk driving.
On premise training is a 1-Day program designed for servers at restaurants, bars, hotels, in-store tastings, or other establishments where alcohol is consumed on the premises. Employees learn strategies that ensure responsible alcohol service, promote professionalism, and enhance customer service skills.
Deadline to sign up: May 2nd
- The class will include a full day of instruction with an exam to follow.
- Participation in the class is required.
***DISCLAIMER: New Wine Spectator Theater Class Operating Procedures***
New York Kitchen is taking measures to ensure the safety of all guests and staff in our classes as well as throughout our building. We have implemented new operating procedures in our classes to follow the mandated guidelines from the CDC. These include: at least 6-feet of distance between guests, hand sanitizers and disinfectants readily available throughout the classroom and building, and gloves and facial coverings for all guests.
Specific to our Wine Spectator Classes, NYK will: Disinfect all surfaces daily AND between classes, Instructors and servers will wear masks and follow proper glove procedures while setting up class materials, Tasting glasses will be washed and stored in accordance with sanitary policies, and Servers will wear masks and gloves while serving food and beverages.
New York Kitchen looks forward to welcoming you all back and wish you and your families good health.
Date and Time:
Monday, May 10th, 2021 | 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
New York Kitchen
Wine Spectator Theater
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. This is because New York Kitchen purchases materials and plans for classes based on the number of participants registered. However, if you’d like to offer your seat in that class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to let them take your seat. Patrons should use the original purchaser’s name upon arrival at check-in.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- New York Kitchen reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).