- This event has passed.
June 15, 2021 | 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
TIPS (Training for Intervention Procedures) is the global leader in education and training for the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol. Proven effective by third-party studies, TIPS is a skills-based training program designed to prevent intoxication, underage drinking, and drunk driving.
On premise training is a 1-Day program designed for servers at restaurants, bars, hotels, in-store tastings, or other establishments where alcohol is consumed on the premises. Employees learn strategies that ensure responsible alcohol service, promote professionalism, and enhance customer service skills.
Sign Up Deadline: June 7th
- The class will include a full day of instruction with an exam to follow.
- Participation in the class is required.
***DISCLAIMER: New Class Operating Procedures***
Per New York State and CDC guidance, fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear masks while on New York Kitchen property. Guests who are not fully vaccinated must continue wearing face coverings in all public settings. To ensure the comfort and safety of all guests, New York Kitchen will continue to require that its staff wear masks at all times.
Date and Time:
Tuesday, June 15th, 2021 | 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
New York Kitchen
Wine Spectator Theater
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. This is because New York Kitchen purchases materials and plans for classes based on the number of participants registered. However, if you’d like to offer your seat in that class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to let them take your seat. Patrons should use the original purchaser’s name upon arrival at check-in.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- New York Kitchen reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).