Thanksgiving Sides with a Twist
November 23, 2019 | 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
You have the turkey. You have the pumpkin pie. Now what about the side dishes? With the help of our Chef Instructor in our Hands-On Kitchen, learn how to jazz up your Thanksgiving sides! Impress your family and friends by serving these classic holiday sides with a twist. Discover the only recipes that will give your Grandma’s famous Thanksgiving sides a run for their money. We will help you make this years Thanksgiving meal one that you will never forget!
- Butternut Squash & Barley Risotto
- Pan Seared Brussels Sprouts with Caramelized Onions & Bacon
- Jazzed-up Green Bean Casserole
- Cranberry Walnut Sage Dressing
- Cabbage Gratin with NY Artisan Cheese
- Grain Pancakes with Apple Cider Glaze
- Cranberry Sauce with Port & Cinnamon
- Backed Acorn Squash with Pear & Apples
Date and Time:
Saturday, November 23rd, 2019 | 1:00PM – 3:30PM
New York Kitchen
Hands On Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Chef Marianne Brand
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).