- This event has passed.
November 17, 2019 | 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Secretly we all know why we make our Thanksgiving feasts so massive: we want leftovers! Roasted turkey,mashed potatoes,yams and cranberry sauce are just as delicious and comforting today as they were yesterday. Join our culinary instructor in our Hands on Kitchen to show you some creative ways to re-purpose your refrigerator full of Thanksgiving leftovers with new ideas and ingredients.
- Turkey lasagna
- Sweet potato soup with coconut milk
- Thanksgiving leftover pizza
- Turkey chili
- Curried turkey salad with apples, cranberries and toasted almonds
- Sweet potato and cranberry sauce bread
- Thanksgiving leftover won-tons with cranberry sauce
- Potato pancakes with fried egg and turkey & red pepper hash
Date and Time:
Sunday, November 17th, 2019 | 12:00PM – 2:30PM
New York Kitchen
Hands On Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Chef Matt Wooster
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).