- This event has passed.
August 17, 2019 | 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
No One Will Leave Hungry
Why settle for ordinary salads, when you can make them extraordinary! We will discuss how to choose the freshest ingredients, what salads may consist of, and how to pair ingredients and flavor profiles. We will also explore various plating and garnishing techniques to make your salads stand out in the crowd. These seasonal salads will also be served with a New York State wine.
- Strawberry & Orange Salad with Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Cinnamon Vinaigrette
- Salmon & Grilled Asparagus Salad with Toasted Almonds & Pineapple-Apricot Vinaigrette
- Shrimp Orzo Salad
- Spring Roll & Spring Green “Rolled Salad”
- Wilted Spinach Salad with Bacon-Sherry Vinaigrette
- Warm Spring Pea Salad with Goat Cheese and Caramelized Onions
Date and Time:
Saturday, August 17th, 2019 | 2:00PM – 4:00PM
New York Kitchen
Hand on Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the class start time
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis. Should you request a specific recipe please arrive 15 minutes before the class start time and inform the front desk of your preference (NYK will do everything possible to ensure guest satisfaction, however this is not a 100% guarantee)
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).