July 20, 2019 | 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Why settle for ordinary salads, when you can make them extraordinary! We will discuss how to choose the freshest ingredients, what salads may consist of, and how to pair ingredients and flavor profiles. We will also explore various plating and garnishing techniques to make your salads stand out in the crowd. These seasonal salads will also be served with a New York State wine.
- Strawberry & Orange Salad with Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Cinnamon Vinaigrette
- Salmon & Grilled Asparagus Salad with Toasted Almonds & Pineapple-Apricot Vinaigrette
- Shrimp Orzo Salad
- Spring Roll & Spring Green “Rolled Salad”
- Wilted Spinach Salad with Bacon-Sherry Vinaigrette
- Warm Spring Pea Salad with Goat Cheese and Caramelized Onions