Sip & Sizzle
February 29, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
A cooking and craft beverage experience like no other! Enjoy a chef-prepared, three-course meal while sampling a variety of NYS wines. As each course is served, one of our expert chef instructors will demonstrate how to prepare each dish and answer your burning cooking questions.
Along with the chef demonstration, one of our in-house beverage instructors will help you navigate through the pairing process with the specially selected wines.
The evening is meant to be educational, entertaining & enjoyable, so come join us- we promise to delight!
- 21 Brix, Portland Noiret
- Heron Hill, Reserve Chardonnay
- Millbrook, Pinot Noir
- Weis, Semi-Dry Riesling
- Roasted Pear Salad with Gorgonzola and Candied Nuts
- Gnocchi with Vodka Cream Sauce and Eggplant Gratin
Date and Time:
Saturday, February 29th, 2020 | 6:00PM – 8:30PM
New York Kitchen
Wine Spectator Theater
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).