Pie Baking Workshop
January 4, 2020 | 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The flaky crusts, the sweet fillings – what’s not to love? Pie is an American classic that many adore! Join us in our Hands-On-Kitchen and work with our Pastry Chef to discover how to make the perfect pie crust and a variety of fillings. Each participant will go home with pies to freeze, save, and bake when you’re ready!
- Blueberry Pie
- Classic Apple Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Tuscaloosa Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Date and Time:
Saturday, January 4th, 2020 | 11:00AM – 1:00PM
New York Kitchen
Hands On Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).