- This event has passed.
One Dough, Many Cookies
January 18, 2020 | 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join us in our brand new Hands on Kitchen as our pastry chef instructor guides you through the basics of baking delicious cookies! Create one dough, make a few twists and turns, and Voila!
- Apricot Shortbread
- Berry Gem Tartlets
- Tangy Lemon Wedges
- Rugelach Spirals
- Cashew Sandies
- Chocolate Chip
- Fudge Brownie Bars
Date and Time:
Saturday, January 18th, 2020 | 1:00PM – 2:30PM
New York Kitchen
Second Hands On Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).