- This event has passed.
NYK Junior Chef Baking & Pastry
August 5, 2021 | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until August 6, 2021
This intermediate level class is designed for aspiring bakers ages 12-18 interested in elevating their skills. They will learn all about different baking techniques, equipment and ingredients. Each day participants will be given a light breakfast to start off the day. After they will proceed to the culinary instruction where they will learn the days lesson and also make lunch. Come join us!
For more information please contact:
(585)-394-7070 ext. 108
***DISCLAIMER: New Class Operating Procedures***
Per New York State and CDC guidance, fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear masks while on New York Kitchen property. Guests who are not fully vaccinated must continue wearing face coverings in all public settings. To ensure the comfort and safety of all guests, New York Kitchen will continue to require that its staff wear masks at all times.
Date and Time:
August 2nd – August 6th | 10:00am – 3:00pm
New York Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. This is because New York Kitchen purchases materials and plans for classes based on the number of participants registered. However, if you’d like to offer your seat in that class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to let them take your seat. Patrons should use the original purchaser’s name upon arrival at check-in.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- New York Kitchen reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).