- This event has passed.
July 30, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
***DISCLAIMER: New Hands-On Kitchen Cooking Class Operating Procedures***
New York Kitchen is taking measures to ensure the safety of all guests and staff in our classes as well as throughout our building. We have implemented new operating procedures in our classes to follow the mandated guidelines from the CDC. These include: Class capacity has been reduced from 24 to 12 guests maximum, at least 6-feet of distance between guests, hand sanitizers and disinfectants readily available throughout the classroom and building, and gloves will be provided, and guests must wear their own facial covering.
We want to give guests the best experience possible while holding health and sanitation as a top priority. To do this, New York Kitchen has altered the model of our popular hands-on cooking classes; guests are now given the opportunity to select the recipes they would like to cook in class ahead of time. This will allow guests and Chef Instructors to perform classes at the same length of time, instruction, and interaction in a safe manner. Guests will only consume the food they make at their own station and no longer share family style as we have in the past.
Please be sure when signing up for a class that you are selecting the correct recipe you would like to cook in class. Our friendly front desk representatives will confirm this when calling one-week prior to the class date. New York Kitchen looks forward to welcoming you all back and wish you and your families good health.
Want to step up your kitchen game? Looking for a chance to try your hand at delicious Mediterranean cuisine? This is the class for you!
Join us as we take an adventure to the Mediterranean and truly immerse our taste buds in this popular cuisine.
Menu (Choose 1 per ticket):
- Lamb Kebabs with Roasted Carrots with Harissa and Toasted Pistachios
- Chicken Shawarma with Tahini Sauce and Tabouli Salad with Cucumber, Tomato, Feta, and Olives
Date and Time:
Thursday, July 30th, 2020 | 6:00PM – 8:30PM
New York Kitchen
Hands On Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the class start time
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis. Should you request a specific recipe please arrive 15 minutes before the class start time and inform the front desk of your preference (NYK will do everything possible to ensure guest satisfaction, however this is not a 100% guarantee)
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).