Wine, Beer, & Spirits
- This event has passed.
Lunch & Learn
January 11, 2020 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
You will be served a lunch-sized portion of the creation and explore how it pairs with two different NYS wines. Incredibly educational, entertaining, and fun!
This class is designed to be approachable for people of all ability levels, so bring your loved ones for a delicious introduction to tasting and pairing.
Parmesan & Panko Crusted Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce over White Bean Ragout
Date and Time:
Saturday, January 11th, 2020 | 12:00PM – 1:00PM
New York Kitchen
Wine Spectator Theater
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen.
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).