Homemade Lotions and More with CBD Oil
December 14, 2019 | 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Whether you are considering trying CBD for yourself or are a caretaker for a loved one, this class will help guide your decision in choosing the right product, the right delivery method, and the right holistic regimen.
– Homemade CBD Lip Balm
– Homemade CBD Salve & Pain Cream
– Homemade CBD Massage Oil
Each participant will also receive their own 500mg CBD oil concentrate to take home!
Emily Kyle is an award-winning, nationally recognized media dietitian, nutrition spokesperson, speaker, published author and Holistic Cannabis Practitioner. She is the owner of the nutrition communications and consulting company Emily Kyle Nutrition located in Rochester, NY. On her blog and social media channels, Emily shares useful resources, nutrition articles, delicious and nutritious anti-inflammatory recipes, as well as her love for backyard gardening and modern homesteading inside The Millennial Garden. Emily Kyle Nutrition is also a private practice serving individuals in-person in Rochester, NY and virtually around the country specializing in MRT Food Sensitivity Testing and Medical Nutrition Therapy for autoimmune conditions. Her first book, The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook: 125 Healing Recipes for Hypothyroidism & Hashimoto’s was released December, 2018. As a writer, speaker, author and media personality, Emily loves to share her nutrition knowledge with the public. You can catch her live every Monday morning on Good Day Rochester sharing her love for cooking delicious, healthy food. Outside of work, you can find her caring for her garden, flock of chickens, and young son Ransom.
Date and Time:
Saturday, December 14th, 2019 | 1:00PM – 3:30PM
New York Kitchen
Second Hands On Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To be announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).