July 27, 2019 | 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Throughout the warmer months, outdoor grills become a well-used appliance at our homes. We love the taste of smoky, grilled foods! Learn how to make delicious meals with various methods of grilling combined with incredible sides and sauces. We will also discuss how easy it is to prepare the grill, and what tools you need to raise your status to “Grill Master.” You and a partner will team up to create one grilled entrée and one side dish, then you’ll share your creation with the class! A delicious craft beer will be served with your meal.
- Grilled Ribeye with Roasted Red Potatoes
- Cornell Chicken & Red Slaw
- Cedar Plank Salmon with Multi-Grain Pilaf
- Hand Ground Burgers & Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
- Chef Salad with Vinaigrette