Cooking with Guglielmo
April 16, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join NYK’s Chef Instructor along with owner and creator of Guglielmo Sauce for an immersive cooking experience. Rochester resident and radio host, Paul Guglielmo, has a successful line of pasta sauces that he has demonstrated many times in our Education Theatre. Now it’s your turn to cook with Pauly! Roll up your sleeves while you work closely with our Chef Instructor and Pauly to create fresh and flavorful meals inspired by his line of sauces. Enjoy a glass of perfectly paired New York State wine with your meal and go home with a bottle of Guglielmo sauce. The best part? We’ll handle the cleanup!
Menu includes a selection of classic Italian dishes featuring a variety of Guglielmo sauce.
Date and Time:
Thursday, April 16th, 2020 | 6:00PM – 8:30PM
New York Kitchen
Hands On Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be age 12 or older to attend classes in our Hands on Kitchens. Guests ages 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).