- This event has passed.
Cooking with CBD Oil
August 24, 2019 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Combining culinary techniques with CBD for wellness
Learn more about the culinary uses and best practices for cooking with CBD Oil to maximize health and therapeutic outcomes with this hands on cooking class!
WHAT WILL YOU MAKE?
- CBD Infused Chapstick
- CBD Infused Wellness Shots
- CBD Infused Salad Dressing
- Whole Fruit CBD Infused Gummies
*Guests must be 18+ to attend.
**Menu subject to change.
About the Instructors:
- Emily Kyle Nutrition strives to bring food to life with stunning food and lifestyle photography paired with thoughtfully curated, Chef developed and tested recipes. Together, Emily Kyle Nutrition combines the clinical and nutrition knowledge of a registered dietitian with the culinary expertise of a chef.
- Phil Kyle joined the EKN team in 2019 as the Executive Chef and culinary director. Phil is a chef, a successful culinary entrepreneur and restaurant owner with more than two decades of restaurant experience. By combining both Emily and Phil’s expertise, Emily Kyle Nutrition is able to deliver a superior educational, cooking and culinary experience classes. They recently co-authored their first cookbook together which will hit bookstore shelves August of 2019.
Date and Time:
Saturday, August 24th, 2019 | 1:00PM – 3:00PM
New York Kitchen
Second Hands on Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Emily Kyle and Chef Phil Kyle
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).