Wine, Beer, & Spirits
- This event has passed.
Cocktails to Impress for the Holidays with Black Button Distilling
December 3, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Having guests over for the holiday season? Eager to impress your friends and family with your mixology skills? Join a Black Button Distilling Brand Ambassador as they walk you through our flagship spirit tasting and how you can use them in seasonal cocktails.
This class includes a “tour” of the distillery, four samples of spirits and a trio of three cocktails with a small snack.
Founded by owner and head distiller Jason Barrett in June 2012 at only 24 years old, Black Button Distilling tasting room and retail store opened to the public in January 2014, offering spirits tastings, distillery tours, craft cocktails and a unique venue to host public and private events. Every batch of world-class spirits is distilled from local NY grains, bottled, labeled, hand numbered and aged right here in Rochester.
Date and Time:
Thursday, December 3rd, 2020 | 6:00PM – 7:30PM
New York Kitchen
Wine Spectator Theater
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. This is because New York Kitchen purchases materials and plans for classes based on the number of participants registered. However, if you’d like to offer your seat in that class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to let them take your seat. Patrons should use the original purchaser’s name upon arrival at check-in.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).