- This event has passed.
May 1, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
These classes are designed to be fun, relaxing, and an escape from the daily grind. They are a great way to learn basic cooking techniques while enjoying your family and friends in our Hands-On Kitchen. The menu will be prepared by participants working together at each of the cooking islands and everything will be served family style.
A perfectly paired New York State wine will be served with the meal. No one will leave hungry!
- Sautéed German Sausages with Bacon & Apple Sauerkraut
- German Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pork Schnitzel with Warm Potato Salad
- Crispy Chicken Thighs with Smoky Chickpeas
- Rice Pilaf
- Rainbow Veggie Tart
- Shaved Asparagus and Parmesan Salad Recipe
New York Kitchen’s COVID-19 Statement: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic affecting the region and communities surrounding New York Kitchen, we are implementing new best practices in all of our classes and events in order to make it a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests. We are still happily taking class and event registrations May 1st and on during our temporary closure. Please visit New York Kitchen’s social media sites (Facebook: @NYKitchenCanandaigua and Instagram: @_nykitchen) to stay up to date on all important updates. We look forward to welcoming you all back to New York Kitchen once this is behind us. We welcome any questions and concerns, please contact us at (585) 394-7070 and we will be happy to discuss further.
Stay healthy and safe, NYK
Date and Time:
Friday, May 1st, 2020 | 6:00PM – 8:30PM
New York Kitchen
Hands On Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).