August 1, 2019 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Enjoy the Flavors of California in this class…
California is a true melting pot for cuisine. Being the closest continental state to Asia and bordering Mexico, California has adopted many foods and styles of cooking from these regions.
Other influences such as a wide range of meso-climates, the health conscious lifestyle, and the California coastline have a big impact on the cuisine of our Golden State.
Save a spot in this class which takes place in our hands-on kitchen and with the help of our culinary instructor you will create some authentic California dishes.
- Fish Tacos & Handmade Guacamole
- Carne Asada Burritos
- Pan Seared Salmon with Garden Vegetables
- Grilled Chicken Salad with Bacon & Cheddar
Date and Time:
Thursday, August 1st, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
New York Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the class start time
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis. Should you request a specific recipe please arrive 15 minutes before the class start time and inform the front desk of your preference (NYK will do everything possible to ensure guest satisfaction, however this is not a 100% guarantee)
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).