Wine, Beer, & Spirits
Brunch Cocktails with Buffalo Distilling Company
February 9, 2020 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Buffalo Distilling Company to taste some delicious brunch cocktails featuring their NY Distilled Spirits. You’ll be served their take on a Bloody Mary and a Mimo-ski with a slice of breakfast pizza while learning about this unique Distillery.
Buffalo Distilling Company is a New York State Farm Distillery with roots dating back to 1883 and is now Buffalo’s first Bourbon Distillery. Located in the up and coming Larkinville neighborhood of Buffalo, NY we are using local corn, rye, wheat, barley and apples to craft our spirits – grain & juice to glass.
“At Buffalo Distilling Co we are proud to create the finest hand-crafted, small-batch Bourbon, Moonshine, Brandy and Vodka in perfect harmony with Western New York’s rich agricultural heritage.”
Date and Time:
Sunday, February 9th, 2020 | 11:00AM – 12:00PM
New York Kitchen
Wine Spectator Theater
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Buffalo Distilling Company
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be age 12 or older to attend classes in our Hands on Kitchens. Guests ages 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).