- This event has passed.
June 27, 2020 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
***DISCLAIMER: New Wine Spectator Theater Class Operating Procedures***
New York Kitchen is taking measures to ensure the safety of all guests and staff in our classes as well as throughout our building. We have implemented new operating procedures in our classes to follow the mandated guidelines from the CDC. These include: Class capacity has been reduced from 24 to 12 guests maximum, at least 6-feet of distance between guests, hand sanitizers and disinfectants readily available throughout the classroom and building, and gloves will be provided, and guests must wear their own facial covering.
Specific to our Wine Spectator Classes, NYK will: Disinfect all surfaces daily AND between classes, Instructors and servers will wear masks and follow proper glove procedures while setting up class materials, Tasting glasses will be washed and stored in accordance with sanitary policies, and Servers will wear masks and gloves while serving food and beverages.
New York Kitchen looks forward to welcoming you all back and wish you and your families good health.
We all know the classics when it comes to sparkling wine pairing, but how does it stack up to JUNK FOOD?? Join us in the Wine Spectator Theater as our Beverage Educator leads you through a tasting of NY State sparkling wines and some very non-traditional pairings!
- Mac & Cheese
- Fried Chicken
- Corn Dog with Mustard
- Buttered Popcorn
Date and Time:
Saturday, June 27th | 11:00AM – 12:00PM
New York Kitchen
Wine Spectator Theater
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchen.
- Recipes are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).