- This event has passed.
An Introduction to Using CBD for Wellness with Emily Kyle, MS, RDN, CLT, HCP
August 10, 2019 | 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Curious about CBD?
Whether you are considering trying CBD for yourself or are a caretaker for a loved one, this class will help guide your decision in choosing the right product, the right delivery method, and the right holistic regimen.
This 1-hour long CBD Education Class covers everything from the science behind the endocannabinoid system to steps for choosing safe and effective products and is ideal for anyone who is interested in learning more about the evidence-based approaches to using CBD for therapeutic outcomes.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- An overview of what CBD is
- The science & usage reasons behind CBD
- The importance of choosing a quality product
- Understanding various application methods
- Personalized CBD dosing recommendations
- My product recommendations
- Holistic lifestyle recommendations
**Guests must be 18+ to attend.
Includes samples to try in class.
- Emily Kyle is an award-winning, nationally recognized media dietitian, nutrition spokesperson, speaker, published author and Holistic Cannabis Practitioner. She is the owner of the nutrition communications and consulting company Emily Kyle Nutrition located in Rochester, NY. On her blog and social media channels, Emily shares useful resources, nutrition articles, delicious and nutritious anti-inflammatory recipes, as well as her love for backyard gardening and modern homesteading inside The Millennial Garden. Emily Kyle Nutrition is also a private practice serving individuals in-person in Rochester, NY and virtually around the country specializing in MRT Food Sensitivity Testing and Medical Nutrition Therapy for autoimmune conditions. Her first book, The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook: 125 Healing Recipes for Hypothyroidism & Hashimoto’s was released December, 2018. As a writer, speaker, author and media personality, Emily loves to share her nutrition knowledge with the public. You can catch her live every Monday morning on Good Day Rochester sharing her love for cooking delicious, healthy food. Outside of work, you can find her caring for her garden, flock of chickens, and young son Ransom.
Date and Time:
Saturday, August 10th, 2019 | 1:00PM – 2:00PM
New York Kitchen
Wine Spectator Theater
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Emily Kyle, MS, RDN, CLT, HCP
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).