TIPS On Premise Training
April 15, 2019 | 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
TIPS (Training for Intervention ProcedureS) is the global leader in education and training for the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol. Proven effective by third-party studies, TIPS is a skills-based training program designed to prevent intoxication, underage drinking, and drunk driving.
On premise training is a 1-Day program designed for serves at restaurants, bars, hotels, in-store tastings, or other establishments where alcohol is consumed on the premises. Employees learn strategies that ensure responsible alcohol service, promote professionalism, and enhance customer service skills.
- The class will include a full day of instruction with an exam to follow.
- Participation in the class is required.
- Lunch will not be provided or available on-site, however there are many options in the area and students will be given an hour for lunch. Students may also bring a lunch to consume on-site.
- Please include any accommodations you may need in your registration.
Date and Time:
Monday, April 15th, 2019 | 8:45 AM – 5:00 PM
New York Kitchen
Wine Educator Theater (First Floor)
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the class start time
- To ensure the safety & enjoyment of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Beverage Instructor as they cover important skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- *New York Kitchen Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration for a class up to 72 hours in advance of the class start time and receive a full refund or transfer to another class of equal value. In the event of illness or another extenuating circumstance that falls within the 72-hour window, NYK will issue a gift card or transfer you to another class of equal value. No refund will be issued. NYK allows a maximum of two class transfers per calendar year. Groups of six or more that register for a class are bound by a 7-day cancellation policy rather than a 72-hour policy.
- No Show Policy: NYK will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show. The 72-hour cancellation policy (see policy above) applies.
- NYK reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).