NYK Junior Chef Boot Camp
July 1, 2021 | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until July 2, 2021
Do you have an aspiring chef at home? This camp is perfect for budding chefs ages 12-18 years old who are interested in learning about the culinary arts. No prior experience is necessary.
Each day campers will learn key skills to help them along the road to becoming a world class junior chef – knife skills and safety, cooking methods, and recipe building are a few of the topics that will be covered.
Each day they will begin with a light snack they will prepare for themselves. Then they will dive into the hands-on culinary instruction. Their minds and their stomach will be full at the end of each day!
For more information please contact:
(585)-394-7070 ext. 108
***DISCLAIMER: New Class Operating Procedures***
Per New York State and CDC guidance, now that New York State has reached a 70% vaccination rate guests and staff will no longer be required to wear masks.
Date and Time:
June 28th – July 2nd | 10:00am – 3:00pm
New York Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Chef Mary Beth
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. This is because New York Kitchen purchases materials and plans for classes based on the number of participants registered. However, if you’d like to offer your seat in that class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to let them take your seat. Patrons should use the original purchaser’s name upon arrival at check-in.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- New York Kitchen reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).