Cooking with Beer
June 24, 2021 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Beer: We love to drink it, now learn to COOK with it! Join our Chef Instructor in the Hands-on Kitchen to learn some delicious recipes using our favorite bubbly beverage. Perfect for summer cook outs, tailgating, or just because!
- Bratwurst with Soft Pretzels and Beer Cheese
- Beer Cheese Burger with Sweet Potato Fries and Stout Chocolate Cake
***DISCLAIMER: New Class Operating Procedures***
Per New York State and CDC guidance, now that New York State has reached a 70% vaccination rate guests and staff will no longer be required to wear masks.
Date and Time:
Thursday, June 24th, 2021 | 6:00pm-8:00pm
New York Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
Chef Tom V.
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. This is because New York Kitchen purchases materials and plans for classes based on the number of participants registered. However, if you’d like to offer your seat in that class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to let them take your seat. Patrons should use the original purchaser’s name upon arrival at check-in.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- New York Kitchen reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).