- This event has passed.
SIP & SAUTÉ CHEF’S TABLE WITH HERON HILL WINERY
June 11, 2021 | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for Sip & Sauté, a wonderful way to unwind from the work week! Your experience will begin in our Wine Spectator Theater where you will enjoy a flight of three wines from our co-host Heron Hill Winery.
While enjoying a light appetizer (to keep you from getting “hangry”), you will have an intimate opportunity to learn more about the wines, and chat with a representative from Heron Hill Winery.
For nearly 50 years Heron Hill Winery has grown cold climate vinifera grapes and has made elegant world-class wines on a slate hill overlooking the west side of scenic Keuka Lake in the Finger Lakes region of western New York.
Once you’ve had a chance to sip and nibble, our Chef Instructor will welcome you to our Hands-On Kitchen where you will review the recipes and then get cooking!
These classes are designed to be fun, relaxing, and an escape from the daily grind. They are a great way to learn basic cooking techniques while enjoying your family and friends in our Hands-On Kitchen.
At the end of class, enjoy the results of your cooking efforts, along with a perfectly paired glass of wine from our friends at Heron Hill Winery. No one will leave hungry!
- Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken w/Rice Pilaf
- Strawberry Balsamic Flatbread & Crab Louis
***DISCLAIMER: New Class Operating Procedures***
Per New York State and CDC guidance, fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear masks while on New York Kitchen property. Guests who are not fully vaccinated must continue wearing face coverings in all public settings. To ensure the comfort and safety of all guests, New York Kitchen will continue to require that its staff wear masks at all times.
Date and Time:
Friday, June 11, 2021 | 6:00PM – 9:00PM
New York Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. This is because New York Kitchen purchases materials and plans for classes based on the number of participants registered. However, if you’d like to offer your seat in that class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to let them take your seat. Patrons should use the original purchaser’s name upon arrival at check-in.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- New York Kitchen reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).