- This event has passed.
Healthy Italian Cooking
May 30, 2021 | 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Your favorite Italian dishes don’t have to be guilty pleasures – learn how to make them healthy pleasures! Our Chef Instructor will show you techniques and tips to make these delicious recipes that you will easily replicate at home.
- Chicken Saltimbocca with Caprese Salad
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan with Fennel & Orange Salad
***DISCLAIMER: New Hands-On Kitchen Cooking Class Operating Procedures***
New York Kitchen is taking measures to ensure the safety of all guests and staff in our classes as well as throughout our building. We have implemented new operating procedures in our classes to follow the mandated guidelines from the CDC. These include: Class capacity has been reduced from 24 to 12 guests maximum, at least 6-feet of distance between guests, hand sanitizers and disinfectants readily available throughout the classroom and building, and gloves will be provided, and guests must wear their own facial covering.
We want to give guests the best experience possible while holding health and sanitation as a top priority. To do this, New York Kitchen has altered the model of our popular hands-on cooking classes; guests are now given the opportunity to select the recipes they would like to cook in class ahead of time. This will allow guests and Chef Instructors to perform classes at the same length of time, instruction, and interaction in a safe manner. Guests will only consume the food they make at their own station and no longer share family style as we have in the past.
Please be sure when signing up for a class that you are selecting the correct recipe you would like to cook in class. Our friendly front desk representatives will confirm this when calling one-week prior to the class date. New York Kitchen looks forward to welcoming you all back and wish you and your families good health.
Date and Time:
Sunday, May 30, 2021 | 5:00PM – 7:00PM
New York Kitchen
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. This is because New York Kitchen purchases materials and plans for classes based on the number of participants registered. However, if you’d like to offer your seat in that class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to let them take your seat. Patrons should use the original purchaser’s name upon arrival at check-in.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- New York Kitchen reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).