Wine, Beer, & Spirits
Battle of the Bottles: Cabernet Sauvignon
January 30, 2021 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Grape varietals are as diverse as the regions in which they’re grown, so how do you know which is the best? We’ll discover and discuss what impacts these wines from terroir to personal style. You’ll blind sample three wines from the Finger Lakes and three from around the world along with a small cheese plate. You decide who is crowned king of Cabernet Sauvignon!
***DISCLAIMER: New Wine Spectator Theater Class Operating Procedures***
New York Kitchen is taking measures to ensure the safety of all guests and staff in our classes as well as throughout our building. We have implemented new operating procedures in our classes to follow the mandated guidelines from the CDC. These include: at least 6-feet of distance between guests, hand sanitizers and disinfectants readily available throughout the classroom and building, and gloves and facial coverings for all guests.
Specific to our Wine Spectator Classes, NYK will: Disinfect all surfaces daily AND between classes, Instructors and servers will wear masks and follow proper glove procedures while setting up class materials, Tasting glasses will be washed and stored in accordance with sanitary policies, and Servers will wear masks and gloves while serving food and beverages.
New York Kitchen looks forward to welcoming you all back and wish you and your families good health.
Date and Time:
Saturday, January 30, 2021 12:00-1:30
New York Kitchen
Wine Spectator Theater
800 South Main Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424
To Be Announced
- All guests must wear closed toe shoes when attending a class in our Hands-On Kitchens.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. I.D. IS REQUIRED.
- Recipes are developed using common ingredients which may or may not be specified in the title including flour, nuts, spices, fruits, vegetables, etc. If you have a food allergy, please call the Front Desk to discuss your options BEFORE registering for a class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made.
- To ensure the safety of you and those around you, all guests are asked to give their full attention to the Chef Instructor as they cover important kitchen cooking skills and tips.
- NYK reserves the right to ask guests that are intoxicated, behaving in an unsafe manner or that pose a risk to leave the classroom.
- Class ticket purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason. This is because New York Kitchen purchases materials and plans for classes based on the number of participants registered. However, if you’d like to offer your seat in that class to a friend or family member, we’d be happy to let them take your seat. Patrons should use the original purchaser’s name upon arrival at check-in.
- No Show Policy: New York Kitchen will not refund for no‐shows if a guest books a class reservation and attendees do not show.
- New York Kitchen reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, or due to educator illness or inclement weather. We will contact you by phone or email and issue a full refund or you may request to be transferred to another class of your choice (depending on availability and value).