Now that you have your tickets to the concert, all that is left is to signup for dinner before at NYK!
Join us in our Garden Tent before the show for a delicious BBQ Dinner, Cash Bar and catch a ride to the venue!
We have partnered with RTS to provide all CMAC concert goers safe transportation to and from the show. You don’t have to worry about parking miles away, just come park at NYK and leave the rest to us! Dinner is $25 plus an additional $5 to ride the RTS Shuttle to and from.
The CMAC Community Valet will be running during the following shows (click on the concert you have tickets for to sign up for dinner and your ride!):
- Smoked Pork Sliders
- Pineapple Coleslaw
- Pasta Salad
- Cookies & Brownies for Dessert!
Dinner runs 5pm-8pm, shuttle starts at 5:30pm or 6pm (depending on the show) and goes up until the start of the show! Shuttles will be ready to bring you back to NYK at 10:30pm and will operate until 11:30pm.
WHY you should ride:
1. You’ll be picked up right at NYK
2. The shuttle will drop you off at the bus stop in the premium lot (which is closer than anyone else!)
3. After the show you don’t have to worry about the hassle of getting out of the venue, you’ll just hop on a bus and go!
4. You won’t have to pay for parking
5. You get a great meal and a cash bar!
- NYK is on the BLUE route -> you will receive a BLUE wristband at NYK which is your ticket to get on the RTS bus and hop back on after the show.
- At a minimum, a bus will be at NYK every 20 minutes so don’t worry if you miss the first…there will be another!
- NYK will provide you with a small pocket map with information on how to get back after the concert.
- What you CAN bring on the bus: Blankets, Chairs and Water
- What you CANNOT bring on the bus: Alcoholic beverages
- All buses are ADA-compliant, air conditioned and can seat 20-25 people
- Items NOT ALLOWED into CMAC:
- GoPro Devices
- Selfie Sticks
- Disposable Plastic and Metal Containers
- Glasses of any kind
- Grills/Cooking equipment
- Laser Pens
- Weapons of any kind
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs
- Video Recording Equipment
- Please note, picture ID is required to purchase alcohol at CMAC
- All guests are subject to search prior to entering CMAC